Minimum Maintenance, MAXIMUM Protection
X-Last Retractable is an impactable polymer bollard with unique properties making it highly resistant yet very flexible. Following extensive independent pedestrian and vehicle impact tests, this range is classed as the safest, most durable, maintenance free bollard available.
The Retractable impact bollard is a mechanical raise and lower bollard which can be operated by just on person with a key. Manufactured from non-corrosive X-Last material and designed to withstand multiple impacts, requires minimal maintenance. It is the ideal product for areas requiring access control.
- Simple Installation
- Minimal foundation needed
- No electrical connection required
- Head Injury Criterion (HIC) test at 40kph shows X-Last has a value of 460, which is 50% under the irreversible injury figure
- Chest Simulation Impact test at 35Kph shows X-Last cushions impacts resulting in no serious injury
- EN12767 Passively Safe tested with a safety rating of NE4
- Withstands repeated impacts of 620kgs without loss of rigidity
- Withstands between 100 repeated 90 degree impacts in the same direction
- Polymer material is coloured throughout ensuring colour retention after impact
- X-Last material is 100% recyclable
- 50% less impact on the environment than conventional metal bollards