The NAL Retention Socket with EV Adapter Plate has been designed to secure all types of EV Rapid Charge units. The system utilises a standard NAL Retention Socket system which is installed at civils stage leaving the footway free from any trip hazards. This enables the footway to be opened to the public. Installation of the charge units are carried out by installing the appropriate manufacturers adapter plate into the Retention Socket, easily accessing the required utility cables and securing the charge unit onto the adapter plate.
The system simplifies the cabling installation and offers a universal foundation for all manufacturers. The system also future proofs all installations as it allows charge units be replaced quickly and easily if damaged or if future upgrades are required. This system offers many advantages over the traditional foundation system.
- Simplifies civils installation
- No civils down time waiting for specific manufacturers foundation fixings
- Allows civils work to be completed without EV Charge unit
- Shallow depth foundation
- Footway left safe for public access after civils installation
- 100mm bottom entry duct access option for cables
- Simple access to cables
- Future proofs all installations