The NAL STAKKAbox™ Ultima offers a flexible access chamber system with no compromise on strength. Due to the design and the material used (Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin). This chamber can be used where a side-wall exceeds 1000mm and loading is a concern, making it ideal for A type Motorway Communication chamber installations.
GRP is an ideal material for access chamber products due to its high mechanical strength, fire retardant, chemical and lightweight properties and is unaffected by side-wall creep. Creep is the tendency of a solid material to permanently deform under continuous or long term or mechanical stresses, such as side walls in excess of 1000mm.
- 90 tonne vertical loading for both carriageway and footway application
- Lightweight – all section under 20kg
- All weather construction
- Smooth internal walls
- Simple and rapid installation
- No concrete surround required
- Easily adaptable to overcome existing services
- Specialist lifting equipment is not required
- Minimises disruption and traffic management costs during replacement
- Long life, in excess of 40 years
- Fully recyclable
- Below the recognised one man weight lifting limit