The STAKKAbox™ Ultima Connect Access Chamber is manufactured from high strength GRP in 150mm deep sections, that stack one on top of each to reach desired depth. Each ring section is castellated to positively interlock with the unit above and below. The system is modular in design and composes of straight side walls and curved corner pieces which are connected with a locking pin. The corner pieces are manufactured in left and right ‘handed’ designs, which offer the ability to offset joints between sections providing a brick work design. This significantly improves the sidewall performance of the installed chamber enabling it to be built on or off site to virtually any size. The Ultima Connect chamber is also easily adaptable on site so it can be retrofitted around existing services.
Traditional access chambers that are cast or built in-situ require lengthy installation and reinstatement periods by skilled labourers with specialist equipment. In comparison Ultima Connect chambers are significantly faster to install with immediate reinstatement using hand tools. This has a direct impact on cost as Ultima Connect requires less labour and provides more time to complete other work on site or reopen access to the public.
- 90 tonne vertical loading for both carriageway and footway application
- Lightweight – all section under 20kg
- All weather construction
- Smooth internal walls
- Simple and rapid installation
- No concrete surround required
- Easily adaptable to overcome existing services
- Specialist lifting equipment is not required
- Minimises disruption and traffic management costs during replacement
- Long life, in excess of 40 years
- Fully recyclable
- Below the recognised one man weight lifting limit