Mechanical Only Breakdown Systems
MOBS is a physical termination for NE Passively Safe Columns. It is a minimum option for isolating the electricity supply to a single structure under impact. The system’s activation relies on the physical disconnection on impact of a tethered in-line IP68 Plug and Socket. It can also be used as a local isolation point. The MOBS unit is housed within an IP67 enclosure and mounted in an underground STAKKAbox™ Access Chamber.
- Suitable for use with 6 – 25mm SWA cable
- IP67 Enclosure with clear front casing
- Located on removable shelf within 40 tonne STAKKAbox™ Access Chamber
- Steel Eyebolt provides tethering and tension point
- IP68 in line plug and socket system