Illuminated Bunting for Overhead Cable Warning Systems
The NAL Illuminated Bunting System is a lightweight illuminated cable which is used in conjunction with NAL Guardian Goalposts. This system ensures the Guardian Goalposts are clearly visible to operate at night and in adverse weather conditions without the requirement for additional lighting.
Being battery operated with a continuous operation time of 30 hours there is no requirement for expensive mains power connection or generators. Waterproof and lightweight detachable power units can be recharged safely off site. Goalpost Bases can be supplied with secure housing for the power units to eliminate risk of theft or damage on site.
- Lightweight Illuminated Bunting
- Simple to fit to NAL Guardian Goalpost System
- Up to 30 hours of continuous illumination
- Choice of colours available
- Small detachable power/ battery unit in IP66 enclosure
- Optional secure enclosure fixed to Goalpost Base
- Recharges within four hours
- Photo cell allows automatic switch on at night