Safely Covering Out-Of-Service Signals
The NAL “Cover Me” system has been designed to enable the installation and removal of “out of service” covers for roadside/trackside signals and lights.
The system consists of uniquely designed and patented high strength cover and a lightweight GRP Telescopic pole, which is fully adjustable to a maximum of 6 metres. A bespoke attachment on the pole loops through a heavy duty eyelet on the front of the cover, enabling a single operative to install it completely from ground level. Elasticated draw cords are tied to secure the cover to the pole.
The system completely eliminates the risk of working at height and any TM requirements. It has been designed and tested in conjunction with Liverpool City Council.
- Eliminates the ‘working at height’ risk, removes requirement for ladders on site
- Eliminates TM requirements – reduces disruption and cost
- Fast and easy installation by a single operative
- Secures and fastens to signal backboard
- Overcomes working width restrictions
- Fully adjustable pole
- Poles made from lightweight non-conductive GRP material
- Easily transportable
- Available with bespoke badging