Innovative solutions for highway cabling
The NAL Controller Cabinet Base with separate side access door is a patented product which has been designed to simplify the installation, maintenance & upgrading of all roadside control cabinets. The system seals and ventilates the base of the cabinet and all incoming cables, removing the risk of any gas build up. It allows additional cables to be installed through an above ground access door and a separate side access compartment allows separation of equipment. Compartments are fitted with incoming and outgoing sealing glands ensuring they are kept free from moisture. The product eliminates the requirement for traditional hazardous carcinogenic base seal.
It is ideal for use with all infrastructure cabinets such as Traffic Signals, Street Lighting, Motorway Communications, Rail Signal, and Telecommunications.
- Quick, simple & safe installation
- Removes requirement for hazardous carcinogenic base seal
- Ventilates cabinets, eliminates condensation & gas build up
- Prevents vermin entering the cabinet
- Simplifies the process of adding or replacing equipment
- Enables separate access for different equipment
- Reduces street clutter