Do you want to develop an effective long term EV strategy for charging points in your local authority?
Then the NAL EV Demonstration Day on 26th September could be perfect for you.
The day is ideal for delegates who need to carry out initial fact finding in order to create an EV policy as well as those who have started their journey and want to understand the latest technology and research. The day will include presentations covering:
- Types of charging points
- How long it takes to charge a vehicle
- Why the location of a charging point can impact the type of EV unit installed
- Understanding how range anxiety may need to influence you infrastructure strategy
- The importance of an ongoing maintenance programme
- Back office support considerations
- Ways to future-proof EV infrastructure for decades to come
- Live product demonstrations
The day is designed to share information with local authorities to support the development of their EV policy. Speakers from Jacobs, Siemens, TWM Traffic Control Systems and Ubitricity as well as the NAL Team will be available throughout the day to answer your questions.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org