Minimum Maintenance, MAXIMUM Protection
The X-Last standard non-illuminated is the safest, most durable, flexible and resistant impact bollard on the Market. Made from a unique polymer, they are highly resistant yet very flexible and able to rebound to full strength following multiple impacts.
Having undergone and passed extensive independent pedestrian and vehicle impact tests, these innovative bollards are classed as the safest, most durable and maintenance free bollards available. The standard range offers a wide choice of modern and heritage designs and colours, with optional reflective banding to suit customers specific requirements. They are the ideal choice for highway, car park, and cycle route applications. This impact bollard is manufactured in bolt-down and root-fixed options, or NAL Retention Sockets for demountable applications.
- All bollards weigh less than 6kg
- Simple installation
- 200mm shallow root depth
- No risk of hitting existing services
- Minimal concrete surround required
- Head Injury Criterion (HIC) test at 40kph shows X-Last has a value of 460, which is 50% under the irreversible injury figure
- Chest Simulation Impact test at 35Kph shows X-Last cushions impacts resulting in no serious injury
- EN12767 Passively Safe tested with a safety rating of NE4
- Withstands repeated impacts with loads of 200–490kgs without loss of rigidity
- Withstands between 100 and 1500 repeated 90 degree impacts in the same direction
- Polymer material is coloured throughout ensuring colour retention after impact
- X-Last material is 100% recyclable
- 50% less impact on the environment than conventional metal bollards
- Root Fix
- Retention Socket
X-Last is the safest and most durable, flexible & impact resistant bollard on the Market
Demountable when fitted into the NAL RS168 Retention Socket.
Reflective impact bollard, X-last Quay, available in ø 100 mm.
X-Last Cycle D100 flexible impact bollard is in ø 100 mm.