Overhead Cable Warning Systems
The NAL Guardian Goalposts offer a complete overhead cable warning system utilising lightweight telescopic posts that conforms fully to HSE GS6 guidelines for the avoidance of danger from overhead electric power lines. These GS6 Goalposts are lightweight and easily transported and assembled to full carriageway clearance height in minutes, by just one person.
The telescopic poles are manufactured in highly visible red and white non-conductive Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin (GRP) and supplied as a set with either bunting, cantilever arm, or a solid crossbar options along with either galvanised steel or concrete bases.
On completion of works the GS6 Goalpost system can be removed from site and reused or stored easily. This overhead cable warning system offers many cost and environmental advantages over the traditional pole in barrel method.
- Fully Compliant with GS6
- Fast and easy installation by one person
- Full height clearance over carriageway
- Highly visible red and white posts with reflective options
- Small storage footprint
- Lightweight and extremely transportable
- Reusable time and time again
- Various top and base options to suit site conditions