Electrical Disconnection Systems
SIS Mini is an electrical disconnection system designed specifically for single isolation of individual illuminated posts or columns. Each pole is fitted with a small sensor that, in the event of impact, communicates with the monitor board triggering complete LV and ELV isolation within 0.2 seconds.
The Solo monitor board is pre-fitted inside a small IP67 enclosure and installed within a non-passively safe structure or mini pillar supplying power to the passive post or column. The system is fully compliant with EN12767:2007 (Electrical Isolation of Passively Safe Structures) and can be used with any type of passively safe column.
- Fully compliant with EN12767:2007
- Suitable for use with NE, LE and HE Passively safe columns
- Guaranteed electrical isolation of all volts within 0.2 seconds of impact
- Guaranteed isolation even if the structure has not detached from its base
- Provides isolation of individual structures or circuits
- Provides fault outputs for impact, voltage drop and maintenance issues
- Fault outputs can be connected to CMS or RMS systems
- Simple to test at commissioning stage and for periodic maintenance
- Successfully tested at MIRA