Innovative solutions for motorway communications
The NAL MCX Cabinet Base is a patented product which has been designed to simplify installation, upgrading and replacements of all types of Motorway Communication Cabinets.
The cabinet removes many of the installation challenges associated with the traditional plinths by removing the need for carcinogenic base seal and pea gravel instead using the connection of underground duct and cables through an easily accessible gland tray.
The fully ventilated MCX cabinets reduce the risk of condensation or gas build up whilst also removing the risk of rodent infestation and flooding.
- Quick, simple & safe installation
- Lightweight – two person lift, eliminating all mechanical lifting requirements
- Enables 16nr x 100mm duct entries
- Straight duct connections – no risk of cable snagging
- No need for duct bungs therefore removes the need to bend ducts in line with equipment within the cabinet
- Reduces plinth installation time by 50%
- Allows future cables to be added simply, without the need to isolate the cabinet, or remove the base seal / pea gravel
- Raises cabinet to a better working height for installation and maintenance operatives