Intelligent foundation systems for post installations
The NAL Rotating Mast Arm has been specifically designed to eliminate the need for expensive and disruptive traffic management / lane closures during essential maintenance works. A unique operating mechanism within the Mast Arm allows it to rotate through 180 degrees, enabling maintenance works to be carried out safely off the main carriageway.
- Simple installation in Retention Socket or cradle
- Removes the need for traffic management / lane closures
- Increases contractor safety during maintenance
- 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m and 10m outreach available
- Twin arm options
- Suitable for traffic signals, signs, CCTV etc.